WP1 WP2 WP3 WP4 WP5 WP6 WP7 WP8 WP9 WP10 WP11
Scientific and Technical coordination
The objectives of the projects are to ensure that the technical aspects of the project are successfully managed with deliverables and milestones being achieved to the agreed timescales.
- To ensure the oversight, coordination and monitoring the whole research programme from a scientific perspective in order to deliver the research commitments.
- To manage the technical and scientific risks in the project.
- To achieve all the technological aims of the project and effectively promote the use of results.
- To ensure that all partners meet the scientific objectives set out for their participation.
- To ensure the duties associated to project monitoring, regular review of the progress with the project deliverables and tasks associated to mitigation risk management.
- To ensure the delivery of the scientific contributions from the partners for reporting purposes to the EC.
- To ensure the project is successfully managed with deliverables and milestones being achieved to the agreed timescales.
The deliverables consist in Project meeting and minutes and intermediary progress reports